***NEW*** -FINANCING AVAILABLE- MONTHLY PAYMENTS- -SINCE MAY 5, 2017-
May 5, 2107 – Charlotte NC
We’re very excited to say that after many years of research, we’ve found an option that would allow our adoptive parents to finance their adoption costs.
Charlotte is a banking center and our Operations Manager, Nick has been eager to find a good option to help adoptive parents take advantage of a monthly payment plan, similar to the way many other things are financed over time.
Options vary and can different payment plans are available.
To find out more – contact Nick –
Call or Text at 704 527 7673
Bulgaria Adoption Cost – Financing – Monthly Payments Available
|Waiting Child Fee Schedule|
|MOJ Application Submission||Free||(most agencies charge for this)|
|MOJ Approval (or denial)||Free|
|Upon MOJ Approval||1,600 Euro||Wire to Bulgaria|
|Agency Applicaiton Fee||$300||Due with application|
|Agency Fee||$6,200||Payment Plan Available|
|Dossier Fee||$6,500||Due 6 – 9 months after Agency Fee|
|1,000 Euro||Wire to Bulgaria|
|MOJ Approval of Dossier||5,400 Euros||
Due about 3 months after dossier wire to Bulgaria
|First Trip||$5,000||Due shortly before travel|
|Second Trip||$3,000||Due shortly before travel|
|Total||$21,000 and 8,000 Euro|
Relaxed Fee Structure
Success Story – Rasing Money
Our Social Worker’s Advice
Important Facts About The Bulgaria Adoption Cost Listed Above
- The Bulgaria Adoption Fee Schedule is approximately $21,000 plus € 8,000 including agency fees, application fees, and international fees. Please keep in mind that upon completion of your adoption you would be eligible for an Adoption Tax Credit, which currently is approximately $13,000.
- Adopting a sibling group of two will double the foreign fees. The domestic fees will remain unchanged. The additional charges for adopting two siblings are necessary to meet the foreign country legal requirements. These include additional paperwork and legal involvement of attorney as is required per child. This process creates more legal work, more translation, and authentication.
- Parents should keep in mind the fees are spread out throughout the entire process and are not due at once.
- These adoption fees are due as parents move through the process. Often times there are several months’ time between when the fees described above are due.
- In addition, the fees which are due overseas are due only after the parents have accepted their child and are traveling to meet him/her.
Verse of Day - November 13, 2017
Submit therefore yourselves to God, resist the devil and he'll flee from you.