Polish Adoption Cost
We’re excited to let you know about options that can help you manage the cost of adoption.
For a $20,000 Adoption Loan with a 60 month term at 5.99% APR, the monthly payment will be approximately as low as $387.
Also we offer 6mo INTEREST FREE financing and 12mo INTEREST FREE financing.
Options vary and can different payment plans are available.
To find out more – contact Nick – email@example.com
Call or Text at 704 527 7673
How Can I Afford it?
- Fees are spread out as you move thru the process giving you time to manage the expense.
- We offer 6mo and 12mo Interest Free Payment Plans.
- We can help you with 3rd party low interest financing options. 5.99% APR over 60mo.
- We can help you with third party grants.
- Domestic fees are payable with a credit card vai PayPal.
- Adoption Tax Credit is nearly $14,000 per child adopted.
- On a case by case basis, there are discounts and grants available for some children with special needs or older children.
Poland Adoption Cost – Financing – Monthly Payments Available
|Fees Paid in US|
|Application||$300||Due with applicaiton|
|Agency Fee||$6,200||Payment plan available|
|IAAME Overseight Fee||$500||Per child – Payable to IAAME – Due w contract|
|Dossier Fee||$6,500||Due at your pace|
|Foreign Country Fees|
|Wire with Dossier||$1,000||Due with submission of dossier|
|In Country Fee (Wire)||$10,000||Due after you’ve accepted your child|
|Fee Due w Trip (Wire)||$8,000||Due when you go to Poland|
|Minus Adoption Tax Credit||($14,000)|
|Total After Tax Credit||$18,500|
Exclusions: Cost NOT Included Above
Our fees above are well documented and you can expect they WILL NOT change.
However, you will have other expenses that will likely accumulate to another $8,000 to $10,000.
Home Study Fees (payable to local home study agency in your state, unless you are in NC).
Cost of staying overseas on your trips.
State and federal fees for apostilles and authentications.
CIS Fees; Embassy Fees, Mailing Expenses.
Other Third Party Fees.
Our Promise to You About Cost
In our 18 years of experience, we’ve never lead our client through the adoption process and ended up charging them any extra fees than what is documented above. Our fees are well documented and we’ve never had anything change on anyone whom we’ve served. No clients of our had ever paid any additional, or unforeseen fees. Therefore, we are comfortable to promise that our fees will not change. What we list above is what you can expect. 100%.